Happy Holidays Band Families! It's time for ADHS Band's annual Grand Holiday Concert. Please join us on Tuesday, December 20th, at 7:30 pm for the biggest concert performance of the year, featuring all three class ensembles and the percussion ensemble!
Please sign up here to bring a dessert or appetizer finger food for the reception following the concert. Deliver your contribution the night of the concert to the refreshment tables in the lobby.
ATTENTION: Please consider volunteering to "man" the auditorium doors and the back hallway during this concert. Since all three bands will be performing in this concert, we have broken the concert up into three shifts, giving everyone the opportunity to volunteer while still being able to enjoy their own child's performance.
Three volunteers are needed for each third of the concert.
* One(1) for the Back Hall/Uniform duty (stay between band room and back stage keeping students quiet and making sure performers look great, help with last minute buttons, cummerbunds, jewelry, etc.)
* Two (2) Lobby door duty (keeping people from entering during performance)
First shift - Arrive at 7 pm. Check-in with Michaele Woodhouse or Gay Purvis in the lobby.
Second shift - Your shift will begin at the conclusion of the Concert Band performance.
Third shift - Your shift will begin at the conclusion of the Symphonic Band performance.
Please use the following link to volunteer: Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/RoEPTm
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Michaele Woodhouse and Gay Purvis