With concerts and things, the schedule gets a little crazy in March! Come find out what’s happening with the band program and connect with other band parents at our next meeting:
March Booster/Parent Meeting on: TUESDAY, March 14th @ 7:30 pm - Room 2416 - we’ll have signs from the band room to guide you!
Note – this is a change from the originally scheduled meeting on Tuesday, March 7.
ALL parents involved with any ADHS Band program (Marching Band, Color Guard, Concert Bands, Winter Percussion, Winter Guard, Jazz Ensemble, etc.) are Boosters and are encouraged to attend!
Some of the items on this month’s agenda include:
- Atlanta Spring Trip Update – May 19-21
- Winter Percussion
- Winter Guard
- Fundraiser Updates including PNC, Durham Bulls, PARCC, and NCFC (formerly Railhawks)
- Outback Bowl Updates
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Latest scoop from Doc
Come learn about all the amazing things happening in this program and how you can be part of it! Bring a friend!
After the meeting, socialize with us as we continue to get to know each other at Carolina Ale House (corner of Tryon and Walnut). All boosters are welcome to attend (everyone pays their own way).
It’s a busy few weeks!! We hope to see you all at some of our upcoming events to support our amazing, talented, and hard working students:
- Tuesday, March 14 – 7:30 pm Booster Meeting
- Thursday, March 16 – 7:30 pm Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble Concert
- Wednesday, March 22 – 7:40 pm Wind Ensemble Performance at State Festival, Apex Friendship High School
- Thursday, March 23 – 1:35 pm Symphonic Band Performance at State Festival, Apex Friendship High School
- Saturday, March 25 – Winter Guard and Winter Percussion local competitions - WG at Middle Creek High School & WP at Green Hope High School
- Saturday, April 1 – Winter Guard Competition at Dorton Arena
- Sunday, April 2 – Winter Percussion Competition at Dorton Arena
Thanks again for all that you each do to support our terrific students!
Susan and Suzanne
Co-Presidents ADHS Band