- It provides an atmosphere free from distractions to facilitate efficient instruction
- Hours spent together in rehearsal, dorms, dining hall, and in recreations provide experiences for the students to "bond"
- The entire experience strengthens the students' level of maturity and responsibility and generally sets the standard of behavior for the rest of the year.
We are very fortunate to be able to spend this week together as it represents much sacrifice and trust from the parents and administration.
Click for: Band Camp Rules & Policies
Click for: Band Camp Packing List & Tips
Click for: Typical Band Camp Itinerary
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS PRIOR TO PRE-CAMP:
- Bring completed hardcopy of the WCPSS Parental Consent & Medical Form to the first day of Pre-Camp.
- Bring copy of the student's Health Insurance Card (both sides) to the first day of Pre-Camp.
- Bring completed hardcopy of the WCPSS Photo Permission Form to the first day of Pre-Camp.